HR is a fundamental function for employers of any size and as such requires focus like any other department within the organisation. Whilst HR is vitally important it can, nevertheless, be time consuming and requires specialist knowledge on how to deal with people, their issues as well as the business’s obligations and requirements, in relation to:
- Recruitment (sourcing, interviews etc)
- School leaver, apprenticeship or graduate programmes
- Employment related contracts and policies (eg staff handbook, H&S etc)
- Disciplinary matters
- Absence management
- Grievance issues and procedures
- Managing poor performance
- Employment termination
- Day-to-day management of employee welfare
- Formulating training needs and plans
- Employee development
- Talent review projects
- HR strategy and structure
EmphaCIS has formed an alliance with a CIPD qualified HR practitioner with over 25 years’ experience gained working in-house within multi-national organisations as well as UK based owner managed companies.
HR services and support can be provided on a project by project basis, one-off situations or on a retainer basis to suit the business’s needs.
For further details on our services or how we might assist your organisation with HR related issues, please do get in touch for a no obligation meeting.